Christmas at The Royal Exchange Manchester – Saturday 14th December, 1pm – 4pm.
But before ‘that’ big day, there’s another day to get excited about! On Saturday 14th December, between 1pm and 4pm, The Royal Exchange Manchester will be celebrating Christmas in style. And we want you to join us!
We’ve already made life a little bit easier for you by making sure we’ve got your Christmas shopping needs covered but everyone deserves a few extra treats at this time of year!
Throughout the afternoon, we will have live music, carol singers, complimentary fizz, mince pies . . . .plus special offers galore! Yes, you read that right; there will be money off at your favourite stores. For example:
- Jenny Jones will be discounting 15% off all items in store, and will be providing complimentary prosecco and mince pies
- Arthur Kay Jewellers will have a special promotion on Rolex watches
- Molton Brown will be providing a 10% discount on gift boxes, and providing complimentary gift bags and boxes, festive refreshments, and mince pies
- Whittard of Chelsea will be offering a 10% discount
- L’Occitane will have prosecco and chocolates instore
- Sostrene Grene will be offering an exclusive 10% discount during the event
- The Whisky Shop will be providing free Loch Fyne Chocolate orange liqueur and Loch Fyne Gin tasting, plus free gift wrapping on purchases in the store
- Razors Edge will be giving away free gifts and gift sets with purchases.
- Scribbler will be giving every customer a Scatch Card – and EVERY card wins something!
- Wave jewellers will be providing free gift wrapping and 10% off your second purchase.
- The Remedy Kitchen doing cookie decoration for kids, holding a Christmas raffle and offering a selection of festive treat boxes.
The Royal Exchange Manchester will be injecting a large dose of Christmas magic into your luxury shopping experience, including:
- Victorian carol singers performing around the building
- A string quartet playing festive tunes in the Arcade
- Complimentary prosecco and luxury mince pies (while stocks last!)
- Complimentary gift wrapping for purchases made at The Royal Exchange during the afternoon
With everything to offer – beauty, jewellery, clothing, footwear, chocolate, drinks, cards and many other gift ideas – The Royal Exchange really is the perfect destination to shop for Christmas in style. And when you need to refuel, or just relax, there’s also a fantastic range of food and drink options to suit all tastes and dietary requirements, including the popular vegan restaurant Vertigo, the free-from café The Remedy Kitchen, Annies traditional tea-room, TGI Fridays, and the bustling Michaels coffeehouse.
The Royal Exchange has undergone lots of changes over the past two years, with many new stores and eateries opening, which has created a wonderful buzz about the place. Danish homeware store Sostrene Grene is the most recent addition to the mix of luxury high street and boutique independents which also include brands such as Watches of Switzerland, French Connection, Molton Brown, L’Occitane, Fjallraven, Jenny Jones Jewellery and Lanigan & Hulme.
We look forward to celebrating Christmas 2019 with you on Saturday 14th December, 1-4pm.
For more information on The Royal Exchange visit www.theroyalexchangemanchester.com or follow @TheRoyalExMcr (twitter) or @royalexchangemanchester (Facebook and Instagram)