GET READY FOR GRADUATION WITH THE ROYAL EXCHANGE MANCHESTER
The late night (or early morning!) study sessions have finally come to an end, the revision timetable has been pulled off the wall, and post-exam dread is a thing of the past. Just one more pressure left to deal with; making sure you look and feel the part on Graduation Day!
Fortunately, The Royal Exchange Manchester is on hand to, quite literally, ensure you celebrate in style.
For the girls
- French Connection has a beautiful range of occasion wear. The glass stretch fitted dress is perfect if you love the classic look, the Cecile sheer V neck is the ultimate summer maxi, or try the Scille Lula jersey dress is you want a real statement piece.
- Irregular Choice is the go-to store for fun and funky footwear. If flats are your thing then you’ll love the glittery Mint slice, those who prefer a mid-heel should check out the stunning Stupenda, and high-heel lovers will adore the luscious Loren Love.
- Alterations Boutique is renowned for its tailoring and alternations, so pop in to make sure your chosen outfit fits like a glove.
For the boys
- Lanigan & Hulme, the fantastic gentleman’s outfitters, has the perfect selection of clothing and accessories for your graduation day. If you want to splash out, go for the Tommy Nutter pure wool full canvas suit, blazer boys will love the Magee raspberry check blazer, and the Barker valiant navy brogues will add more than a touch of class to any outfit.
- Moss Bros has a wide array of suits to hire, including vintage classic looks, designer three-piece suits, and fantastic jacket and waistcoat
- If you like your footwear to really stand out then check out the cool and colourful Edwin and Oscar ranges at Irregular Choice
For the gifts
- Swarovski is guaranteed to bring the sparkle to any celebration and has a special graduation day Kris Bear on sale.
- Wave Jewellery caters as much for the boys as for the girls, with an incredible array of jewellery and watches.
- Lush’s Bom Perignon is pretty much celebration in a bath bomb, providing champagne scented waters, infused with mood-boosting oils.
- Hotel Chocolat’s graduation range is tantalisingly tempting with all sorts of sweet treats and goodies. Just remember, if you buy it as a gift, make sure you give it!
- The Whisky Shop offers a personalised bottle engraving service on a wide range of whiskey’s, including Haig Club, Jack Daniel’s Single Barrell, and Johnnie Walker Blue Label.
For the food…we have tasty options for all!
- Annies has a special graduation offer available between 1st June and 31st Bookings of eight or more people get a free bottle of fizz! Just quote ‘Anniesgraduation2019’ when booking.
- Vertigo on Cross St has a sumptuous plant based menu in a relaxed environment, and 3Squared café serves up a healthy, delicious ‘free-from’ range and virgin cocktails.
- TGI Fridays is the ideal choice for families, food – and fun! Favourites include their Signature Grills, Bubble-gum Daiquiri, and Cookie Dough Sundae.
Now . . .just enjoy your moment!